Full Terms and Conditions
1) These terms and conditions apply to packs of Walkers bearing the ‘fresh taste guaranteed’ (“FTG”) claim. The FTG applies to residents of UK and Republic of Ireland only. Purchase of a relevant promotional pack is necessary to make a claim under the FTG.
2) We reserve the right to request proof of a claimant’s identity in the form of a passport or driver’s license and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a claimant cannot provide us with proof of identity reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the FTG in respect of that claimant. We also reserve the right to require a claimant to retain and send in to us any pack in respect of which they are claiming under the FTG.
3) The FTG is the assurance all packs of Walkers Crisps bearing the FTG will taste fresh. The FTG only applies prior to the Best Before Date printed on the rear panel of the relevant pack.
4) To make a claim, contact Walkers on walkers.co.uk, call us on 0800 274777 (lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday),or write to us at Consumer Care, Walkers Snack Foods Ltd., PO Box 23, Leicester LE4 8ZU. Claims will not be accepted via social media, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter.
5) The FTG is subject to reasonable usage. Walkers reserves the right to withdraw the FTG in respect of any individual or household where we reasonably consider that the FTG is being used improperly, excessively, in bad faith or otherwise contrary to the spirit of the FTG. Walkers also reserves the right to withdraw the FTG in relation to any individual who tampers with the claim process or otherwise submits a fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading claim.
6) If you make a valid claim under the FTG you will be reimbursed at least the recommended retail price (or pro rata recommended retail price in relation to multipack bags) of the individual pack in relation to which you are claiming. All reimbursements will be in the form of vouchers (or cheques in the case of ROI residents). For the avoidance of doubt, where a claim is made under the FTG in relation to a pack contained within a multipack, the reimbursement will be made in respect of the individual pack in relation to which the claim is made, and not the entire multipack.
7) Data Protection: Your personal details will be kept confidential at all times and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any personal data relating to claimants under the FTG will be used solely for the purposes of the FTG by Walkers and/or by its agents on behalf of Walkers and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purposes without the claimant’s prior consent. By making a claim under the FTG, you consent to the use of your personal data by the Walkers and/or its agents for the purposes of administration of the claim.
8) The FTG is governed by the laws of England and subject to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
9) If for any reason the processing of claims under the FTG is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Walkers which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the FTG) Walkers reserves the right to cancel or alter the FTG in its sole discretion but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to claimants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
10) The Promoter of the FTG is: Walkers Snacks Limited, 450 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6UW. Please do not send claims under the FTG to this address.